Saturday, December 1, 2007

Small Town Fun

So Fred was giving me and the wife the stink eye in the Bar last night. Then he left. It was a good thing he did.

Two weeks ago this same guy confronted my wife in the Linwood after I had left for a minute to take Micky home. Micky was too drunk to drive his bike home. He accused her of being a hypocrite because she was the "alcohol counselor" and that she testified against him at some trial. Thing is she was never a alcohol counselor but was worked for the women's services as a domestic violence counselor. And he is a big abusive violent ass.

So now I am confronted with the task of how to deal with this guy. It is so small town. I think I may have to fight him!!! Ha!!! The last fight I was in was with Scott Braden in 8th grade. (The photo is Scott now. He is a total geek.) We got in a tussle over who got to sit in the front seat of the car on the ride home from school. I made Scott cry after I knocked his M&Ms to the pavement. I kicked his ass!


So watch out, Fred, the next time I see you with M&Ms in your hand, I am going knock them to the pavement. That will teach you.

3 comments:

damara & andy said...

i got your back, bro.
andy

Anonymous said...

Welcome to seldovia!

Philip Munger said...

I've been to Seldovia once - to clean fish where it isn't nearly as busy as in the HSBH. I missed this aspect of your town. Almost makes me want to hurry back...